– We are looking for experienced Mortgage Agents
* We are expanding our residential mortgage department and require experienced Mortgage Agents… to manage their own book of business and potentially supervise sub office locations
* Mortgage agent, broker or administrators license required.
* Compensation based on generous commission split with override payments from sub office volume
* Potential for volume bonus.
Although we are established with strong residential lenders with a great variety of solid product and program offerings, part of the future will be opening with new lenders.
Skill & Knowledge Requirements:
– Experienced mortgage broker or agent
– Proven track record of growing a mortgage book of business
– Extensive knowledge of alternative mortgage lenders and experience in the commercial field would be beneficial.
– Strengthening client’s financial position
– Strong sales and closing skills
– High level of integrity
To fit with our team you must be a self-starter, self-motivated, sales driven, creative and entrepreneurial with solid interpersonal skills and an ability to work within a team environment. We will provide both initial and ongoing coaching but you must be determined to succeed. As well as you must have exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills along with demonstrating analytical / problem solving capabilities.
– Strong English – written & oral communication skills; excellent phone etiquette.
– Completion of post-secondary education in combination with relevant mortgage underwriting experience and job related courses/education.
– Minimum 3-5 years of residential or commercial mortgage experience with a strong understanding of the real estate market
– Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– High degree of numerical competency.
– Strong focus on customer service excellence, organization, attention to detail and sense of urgency; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while developing new business
To arrange a confidential meeting, send your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org